Skin tightening treatment that eliminates unwanted excess skin.
Fibroblast is a Cost-effective Alternative to Invasive Cosmetic Surgery.
Fibroblast is an advanced skin procedure that revives natural levels of Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, and Fibronectin to enhance the production of healthy new skin.
It is an innovative procedure that eliminates excess skin which provides a tighter lifted smoother result.
The procedure is done by using a precise hand-held device. It is the first of its kind and is not comparable to any other lasers out there. The device creates controlled wounds which reduce, minimize, and tighten unwanted skin.
The results last just as long as cosmetic surgery without the potential risks and down time.
What is the process for Fibroblast?
- The whole process is no longer than an hour.
- On the day of your appointment you will sit down with your aesthetician and have a personalized facial consultation.
- The longest part of the process is the topical numbing, which takes about 40 minutes. A numbing cream is applied twice before your procedure, but some may feel discomfort. A majority of people describe it as a 2-3 on a scale of 10, but everyone is different.The actual procedure is very fast. For example, one eyelid takes 5 minutes.
- Once you are done with the procedure, you will be left with Carbon Crust or “polka dots” on the treated areas.
Most Common Reasons For Treatment Include:
• Diminishing excess lower and upper eyelid skin
• Reducing skin imperfections such as sunspots, fine lines and wrinkles
• Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy or weight loss
• Fibroblast facelift and neck lift
It does not treat undereye bags.
Treatments must be done one area at a time. There is a maximum limit of skin that can be worked on per day. You must wait 5-7 days to treat another area. For example, you cannot work on both upper and lower eyelids in one session.
How Many Treatments are Required?
The number of treatments required is based off the condition of the skin treated, the desired degree of correction, and the individual’s response to the treatment. Typically, most people will not need more than one treatment, but 2-3 treatments can be added 6-8 weeks after for better results.
How Long Does the Treatment Last?
It will last as long as traditional cosmetic surgery. It is not entirely permanent since it does not stop any further aging of the skin, but depending on the area treated, the results should last years. Positive effects are noticeable immediately after the first treatment, but the results will be optimal after 8 weeks.
What is Included in the Price?
The price includes the preparation, the first procedure, and an aftercare bag. The deposit of $250 is applied to your first procedure and is non-refundable.
What is the Healing Process and are there any Risks?
Immediately after the procedure you many notice a difference, but it will not be in full effect. It is very important to not pick at the carbon crust, because it can scar or hyperpigment.
Redness and swelling will peak on day 2 and will continue for up to 5 days. It takes 5-7 days for the carbon crust to fall off. You are fully healed after 8 weeks. During the healing process you must wear sunscreen for 3 months to preserve the effects and prevent scarring and hyperpigmentation.
There is a risk of infection if after care is not followed and executed properly.
There is a risk of hyper- or hypo- pigmentation.